Your safety is our top priority The Adelphi has always put health and safety and wellbeing of our guests first and even more so during the Covid-19 pandemic. We are actively monitoring all COVID-19 updates from the World Health Organization and will continue to implement the recommended health and safety measures.
Your safety is our top priority
The Adelphi has always put health and safety and wellbeing of our guests first and even more so during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We are actively monitoring all COVID-19 updates from the World Health Organization and will continue to implement the recommended health and safety measures.
Updates and changes you can expect with your stay:
- On arrival you will be asked to sign a declaration stating you have had no covid symptoms in the past 14 days. Your temperature will also be taken. Please let me know if you prefer not to have this done, I’m still getting used to this myself!. It just makes sure you know and we know that everyone staying in our guest house are safe and well.
- We have limited our direct contact and are practicing safe distancing as much as we can.
- We now have hand sanitisers in our porch and throughout our Guest House, please use when entering & exiting our Guest House and also when entering our dining room.
- We have implemented a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedule for our public areas (including high-touch areas such as doors, banisters and door handles, doorbells etc.)
- Breakfast will be served in reduced numbers in the dining room to comply with the social distancing rules
- Buffet breakfast will not be on display but can be served at your table if required.
- Information folders will no longer be in the rooms but are available on request. There will be a laminated one in the guest lounge which will be wiped down few hours.
- We have decided to remove all decorative cushions from the rooms
- All keys and pens are disinfected after every use.
- We will provide PPE (face masks) for each one of our guests per stay
- Towels will only be changed at the minimum every 2 days and then after that when you ask.
- Please respect the social distancing rule when you see other guests in the corridor
- We are adhering to official guidelines and regulations at all times.
- We are keeping rooms unoccupied for longer between bookings to be aired and deep cleaned.
- All Linens and towels are washed at 70 degrees and we use high quality cleaning products.
- The Leaflet stand has been removed from reception in order to avoid cross contamination, however we will be happy to provide any information on places during your stay.
- We are also happy to advise and book a table at a restaurant.
- You will be given my mobile number if you have any questions while you are here.
- Most Restaurants are open, most of which you will have to book in advance, but I am happy to do this for you.
We look forward to seeing you all.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you might have. We are here for you, even from a distance!
We appreciate your understanding at this difficult time.
Adelphi Guest house