If you are displaying signs of the COVID-19 virus while staying in overnight accommodation you should:
- Inform the accommodation provider immediately: 07761 347470
- Self-isolate where you are staying to minimise any risk of transmission
- Dial NHS 111 for assistance
- If you are confirmed to have COVID-19 you should return home if you reasonably can.
- If you cannot reasonably return home (for example, because you are not well enough to travel or do not have the means to arrange transport), your circumstances should be discussed with an appropriate health care professional and, if necessary, the local authority. - 0151 317 8456